IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ Robotics/ ISE/ EE/ ECE/ EIE/ AEIE/ EEE/ ETE; MCA | Associate Developer |Across India | Apply Online ASAP
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Associate Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Graduation in 2019
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA – 65%/ 6.5 CGPA
- SSLC/Xth, HSC/ PUC/ XII, Diploma or Equivalent – 60%/ 6.0 CGPA
- No arrears at the time of application and joining
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
- An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications