HSBC Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | CSE/ ECE | Trainee Software Engineer |Pune
About Company :
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer/ Commercial Banking IT
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Any Engineering Graduate
- The incumbent may be required to provide the right Solutions by developing their knowledge in any of the suitable technologies and/or domain, including the following:
- Cloud-based Digital Solutions – Understand the latest technologies to build scalable and efficient applications that can run quickly on Mobile/Internet/Cloud. Java, C#, Swift and .NET framework skills and knowledge of various OS like Android desirable
- Deploying mix of screen scrapping, automation on the glass and/or ICR/OCR offerings – to implement low cost automation solutions in order to improve productivity and efficiency for the BackOffice operations in a rapid application development and delivery model. Knowledge of Dot.Net and /or Java technology is a must. Ability to work at L1, L2, L3 support levels for global programs.
- Drive industry leading solutions leveraging DevOps and Agile on Heritage and Niche Technologies to support group strategy
- Open Source development – Monitor servers and determine the use of PUBLIC resources by open source programs. Demonstrate the understanding of the functionality of the open source project. Knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and programming languages such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, PHP, etc will be useful.