HSBC Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Any Graduate | Software Engineer | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 66 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Gathering and analyzing user requirements and translating them into system test case scenarios.
2. Work with other testing groups within the organization for the integration, pairwise and operation readiness testing.
3. Support System Acceptance Testing & System Integration Tests ,Regression Testing
4. Developing corrective actions to help resolve bugs
5. Identify data requirements
6. Execute test cases
7. Raise defects
8. Retest and close/reopen defects
9. Contribute in status reporting to test lead/manager
1. Hands on testing experience “Middleware” such as MULESOFT/DELL BOOMI
2. Expertise in understanding data mapping for exchange of information between interacting HR applications.
3. Knowledge of various files types/ conversion.
4. Should be able to interpret Interface error logs & suggest resolution.
5. Should be able to work/ manipulate with large data set for output file validation.
6. Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing life cycle (STLC).
7. Should have working experience on Quality Centre/ Jira or any other test management tool
8. It would be good to have knowledge of HR processes e.g. Employee Central in Success Factors
9. Proficient in executing end to end testing & collaborating across teams.