HP Off Campus Drive |Freshers|Any Graduate|.Net Junior Developer |Bangalore|June 2016
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law
Job Role:-.Net Junior Developer
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
Performs work assigned by others.
Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting. Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
HP Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs