HP Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech |Firmware Engineer| Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
About Company : HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Positions: Firmware Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standards
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of systems/applications within team’s project environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Implements software requirements for firmware components and customer features with quality.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of firmware, including driver, middleware, application.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on firmware design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other firmware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Working experience in product development and hands on experience in C, C++, Java
- Experience or understanding of firmware design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of firmware and hardware design principles.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN