HP Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers |2018 – 2020 Batch | BE/ BTech/ BSc/ BCA – Computers/ IT| IT Developer/ Engineer – I|Bangalore
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
About Company :
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www8.hp.com
Positions: IT Developer/ Engineer- I
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements. Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review. Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision. Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Will be supporting DevOps services / automation, Call Center applications and tools.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.