Company: Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Website: www.hp.com
Positions: System Engineer I
Job Time: Full time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: As per company standard
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Deployment Package creation, rollout and troubleshooting experience
- 0~2 years of experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities
- Knowledge on tools like Microsoft Deployment toolkit (MDT), Symantec Ghost, DISM & ImageX.
- Knowledge on UEFI and BIOS is preferable.
- Knowledge PowerShell experience, and ability to understand other scripting languages
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Responsible for developing and implementing new image configuration request through standard defined process.
- Responsible for Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management), ImageX, Ghost & Automated Deployment tool kit (ADK)
- Support the service request to develop windows 10 core image
- Work with the global PMs and stake holders to understand the customer need and enable value creation for the customer
- Supports the requirement definition, analyzes and writes specifications and test cases when required.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Support process improvement initiatives and help ensure overall product quality.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP