HP Enterprise Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA | Graduate Software Engineer |Bangalore Apply Online ASAP
Company: HP Enterprise Pvt Ltd
About Company :
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Graduate Software Engineer
Job Category:Graduate Program and Internships
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- By recommending design choices and finalizing the design for new feature development, working with colleagues and other business areas
- You can perform and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of feature development; you will also recognize and debug issues with code and suggest changes or improvements.
- You can partner to develop reliable, cost effective, and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- You’ll collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- You will be familiar with Perl, Linux, Unix, VMWare and Storage.
- You have worked in Linux systems development/storage appliance development/analytics data collection domain.
- You have experience in C++/Java writing systems software and the ability to do scripting on a need basis.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are skilled with software systems testing methodology including: execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts, and tools and can design software systems running on multiple platforms