Honeywell Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/BTech | Product Design Engineer | Bangalore | April 2017 | Apply Online ASAP
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Product Design Engineer
1. Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements gathering and analysis.
2. Develop stakeholder insights, customer journey maps, personas and scenarios to focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users.
3. Translate business and user requirements into meaningful interactive experiences.
4. Develop detailed schematics, sitemaps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms (web, mobile & tablet)
5. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both visually and verbally
6. Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. Direct ongoing usability testing and assessment.
7. Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
8. Participate in User Experience thought-leadership in the company.
9. Passionate about understanding current and emerging UX/UI trends.
10. Familiar with HTML5, CSS design capabilities. Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX would be a plus point.
Qualifications: B Des. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design or related field is desired. (NID / IIT / MIT / DSK / SYMBIOSIS)
Experience: 1 -2 years of UX design experience as a key, hands- on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or enterprise software applications.