HMT Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering | Project Deputy Engineer | Hyderabad | Last Date 25th January 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: HMT Machine Tools Limited
HMT Machine Tools Limited, a Subsidiary of HMT Limited – A Wholly owned Subsidiary of HMT Limited, Government of India Undertaking. HMT Founded in 1953, with state-of-art technology as its key strength acquired from world leaders in machine tools, offers a wide array of high technology machine tools solutions to cater every manufacturing requirement.
HMT ‘s wide marketing network & six manufacturing units spread across the country meets the highest customer expectations.
Company Website: www.hmtmachinetools.com
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Hyderabad is looking for qualified and experienced professionals for various requirements purely on fixed term employment basis (FTE) ON SPECIFIC PROJECT
Positions: Project Deputy Engineer
Total Vacancies: 3
- Mechanical: 1 Post
- Electronics: 1 Post
Experience: 2 Years
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs. 8600-250-14600/ Month
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering from AICTE approved college / University.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on industrial experience in relevant areas in Industrial products / machine tools / engineering industry.
- Candidate having relevant work experience with HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference.
- Teaching experience and Apprenticeship will not be considered.
Tenure of Job: The selected candidates will be engaged for a fixed tenure of a maximum of four years from the date of engagement. The tenure will come to an end automatically on completion of the specified tenure from the date of joining, on completion of the assignments / projects, whichever is earlier without any further notice.
- Plan and coordinate machine building/Assembly activities and adjust schedules as needed on daily basis.
- Liaise among different departments for smooth and speedy completion of activities in time.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize available resources to maximize production.
- Evaluate production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Take care of Erection, commissioning and servicing activities
HMT Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Interview process. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.750/- for General, EWS & OBC (which includes Rs. 500/- as Application Fee and Rs. 250/- as Processing fee) drawn in favour of HMT Machine Tools Ltd., Hyderabad by any Scheduled Bank payable at Hyderabad is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application. No other mode of payment is acceptable. For SC/ST category, a non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs.250/-only as the processing fee is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidate can send the duly filled application form with self-attested photocopies of required documents through postal on or before 25th January 2020.
CMO & Addl. Charge – HR
HMT Machine Tools Limited,
Narsapur Road, Hyderabad-500 054