Hitachi ABB Power Grids Openings For 2020| BE/ B.Tech| Electrical Engineering| Tendering Engineer | Vadodara| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Hitachi ABB Power Grids Pvt Ltd
About company :
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open.
Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
Company Website: www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Positions: Tendering Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Vadodara
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Formulating bids that fully address customer needs and offering the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, in line with Hitachi ABB Power Grids policy.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate formulation of tender documents through coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Managing all aspects of the bid — including technical, financial, product management and risk reviews, in line with Hitachi ABB Power Grids standards.
- Coordinating with Supply Chain to identify potential suppliers for equipment and materials, through regular analysis of customer needs and market trends.
- Contributing to an effective, positive customer relationship throughout the Sales process.
- Analyzing and reporting on tender outcomes and identifying areas for improvement to increase success.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- More than 3 years of experience in Estimations and Tendering, working as Tendering Engineer/ Tendering Specialist with Power / Distribution Transformers.
- Sound knowledge of Power & Distribution Transformers market and the various customer segments & business channels in market.
- Current available for work in India and ready to work at Vadodara and having necessary permits to work in India.
- Knowledge of MS Office/MS Word/Excel/MS Power Point is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.