Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers| B.Sc/ BCA | 2021 Batch |Graduate Trainee – WILP | Across India
Company: Hexaware Technologies Limited
About Company :
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2021: Hexaware Technologies Limited is an information technology and business process outsourcing service provider company based in Navi Mumbai, India. Founded in 1990.The company’s core activity spans development support, integration, implementation and testing services across all major enterprise software systems such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft.
Hexaware is a global IT services company that specializes in delivering complex technology solutions. It is headquartered in India with offices and delivery centers across the globe.
Hexaware Technologies scheduled to hire Freshers for B.Sc/ BCA – 2021 batch graduates for the role of Graduate Trainees under Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP). Selected candidates can pursue an M.Tech degree from a prestigious university with sponsorship.
Company Website: www.hexaware.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee – WILP (Work Integrated Learning program)
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
Experience: Freshers – 2021 Batch
Stipend: Rs. 19,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 21,000/- for 2nd year
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria: B.Sc/ BCA (Graduating in 2021)
As a Graduate Trainee, you would be part of the Work Integrated Learning program (WILP) which offers you an opportunity to pursue a post graduate degree (M.Tech) from a premier university in India, fully sponsored by Hexaware, while you work with us.
To be part of the program you would be :
- Graduating in 2021 with BCA/ B.Sc. degree in either Computer Science or Electronics or Statistics or Mathematics. Computer programming as a subject in one semester is mandatory. There would be no active backlogs
- Your aggregate till last announced results would be 60% or equivalent CGPA as per university CGPA conversion norms and above with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th and 12th (PUC). Mandatory to have studied Mathematics as a subject in 12th
- Additionally, you would be a high energy individual with good communication skills (fluency in spoken & written English), have the right attitude and flexibility to adapt to changing needs
- Online Aptitude & English Proficiency
- Behavioral Learning Ability Assessment
- Technical & HR Interview