Hewlett Packard (HP) Off Campus Drive |Freshers |BTech/MTech |Electrical Hardware Engineer |Bangalore |January 2017|Apply Online ASAP
Company : Hewlett Packard (HP)
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
Website : www.hp.com
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Job Role : Electrical Hardware Engineer
1. Immediately able to program in Windows Based C++
2. Complete understanding of HDD and SSD Design
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
1. Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms
4. Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.