Hewlett Packard Enterprises Off Campus Drive | Freshers | 0-2 years | Systems Software Engineer | Bangalore | March 2017
Company Name : Hewlett Packard Enterprises
About The Company :
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Company Website : www.hpe.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Systems Software Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Job ID : 1623594
Experience Required : 0 -2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge & Skills :
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Job Description :
- Contribute actively in all product development activities which include investigation, design, coding.
- Design and development of features in the area of L2/Bridging/L3/Routing/ IPApps/Security/Classifiers for the switch/routers.
- Design and develop switch software capabilities to enable next generation Aruba wired networking platforms
- Contribute in the end to end switch product development life cycle
- Carry out reviews of deliverables which include investigation, design & code.
How To Apply :
Apply with Referral for better chances of getting interview call.