Henkel Off Campus Drive 2022| BE/ BTech |CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Junior Integration Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Junior Integration Engineer
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in software development, IT/Engineering or comparable studies.
- At least 1 year hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions.
- Good analytical thinking with solution-oriented approach and self-drive.
- Is a team player with confidence in own skills and willing to daily learn more.
- Proven team player with good collaboratio
The Junior Integration Engineer implements EDI, API and API-led integration including prototyping, testing and deployment of APIs. He/she resolves system and/or integrations defects and improves existing solutions and services used in application integrations. He/she supports the Integration Architects/Engineers, business users and other IT teams to best analyze requirements and collaborates with them to create technical design specifications.
- Implement, document and operate small to medium scale integration solutions incl. EDI, API-led integration as well as other integration scenarios like: RFC, ALE/iDoc, message queueing, managed file transfers, etc.
- Performs issue resolution incl. hands on 1st/2nd level bug fixing, CI/CD and supports achievement of operational KPIs
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN