Henkel Job Openings For 2021 | BE/ BTech/ BSc/ BCA | Network Operator| Bangalore | Nov 21 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
About Company : Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Network Operator
Experience: 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Bachelors in IT Engineering or comparable studies.
- Should have a solid knowledge in wide area network operations with global suppliers (IPv4 and IPv6 based LAN/WAN Network Infrastructure, Routing protocols like BGP or OSPF).
- Beside these WAN services Security services like Firewall Rule-Sets (Fortigate) and Remote Access technology (PulseSecure and Zscaler).
- Proven team player with good collaboration ability with other integration engineers.
- Fluency in English.
- Monitoring and operating Incident, Problems and Change management queue currently based on Service Now.
- Participation and contribution in conference calls for major incidents in network environment, Remote Troubleshooting of installation and configuration of devices.
- Supporting wide area networks including hubs, routers and other peripheral devices (Silverpeak SD-WAN, HPE/Aruba, Cisco Routers and Switches).
- Operates and maintains wide area networks, tracks significant problems, monitors performance and perform or supervise updates or upgrades of hardware and software as required
- Supporting Security Components like Fortigate Firewalls, Pulse Secure and Cisco ASA Remote Access.
- Supporting Zscaler Internet and Private Access environment including Zscaler Client connector.
- Maintains documentation regarding network configurations, operating procedures and service records related to implemented network hardware and software.
- Operations of Henkel public DNS services (Move/add/change/delete DNS records).
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN