HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | Associate Engineer | Bangalore | 30th Jan 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR. 6 LPA
- 2020 batch B.Tech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA/ 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Last Date to Apply: 30th January 2020