HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | CSE/ ECE Engineering | Associate Engineer | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer, SW
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Masters’s Degree in Engineering,
- Good Understanding of Embedded System and Automotive Products.
- Good understanding of Infotainment System and Domains like Media, Tuner and Connectivity (both HMI and Functional).
- Understand the Architecture of Software and Hardware and quickly ramp up on the entire system testing perspective.
- Finding, Logging and Maintaining defects on system level through Exploratory and Regression Testing.
- Complete Ownership of Test Case Engineering, Maintenance of existing Test Suites and Adding Exploratory Test Cases to Test Suite after every release.
- Detailed analysis of reported problems, Bug analysis, Bug verification and tracking. Perform reviews and other activities to ensure high-quality results.
- Independently handle both Vehicle testing and manual testing request.
To Test Infotainment and Cluster system developed by HARMAN. Validate the system SW continuously with different Test Techniques to achieve the Quality Software and System Performance as per the requirement of Client/Customer. Jointly perform Vehicle Test with Client. Support the development team to achieve defect free software by bring out the bugs early in the project. Follow release plan of the project and quickly adopt to the change in plan.