Harman Off Campus Drive | Freshers | 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)| Associate Engineer Software | CTC 4.5 LPA | Bangalore /Pune | 7th August 2017
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.in
Positions: Associate Engineer Software
Job Location: Bangalore & Pune
Salary: ₹ 4,50,000 PA
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
- Good PH score
- Good academic record
- Exciting Development/Testing roles in a Product based company working in the Telematics domain.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong C/C++ development skills in Linux environment.
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Must have done hands-on project using C/C++ on an embedded environment.
- Exposure to tools in Test Automation, Build and Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce will be an added advantage.
Last Date To Apply: 7th August 2017