Company Name : Google
Google Enterprise helps companies the globe over be more productive, mobile and collaborative by “going Google.” Google’s Enterprise teams work with schools, companies and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative by using Google cloud computing to get their work done. As an Enterprise Applications Engineer, you lead the development and implementation of web-based applications to new Google customers. You lead all aspects of web development, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support and maintenance for both in-house and customer-facing web applications. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Googlers, using UI and functional specs/prototypes as input. Be part of helping businesses the world over succeed by getting Googley.
Google engineers don’t simply build our consumer-facing products–they also work to protect the users of those products. As an Anti-Abuse Engineer, you will work on tools and platforms to allow the product quality teams to identify abuse patterns and prevent spammers from taking advantage of our users. You will work with Google technologies spanning large scale data processing, clustering and data mining. If you are passionate about developing systems to prevent spam and abuse at Google scale, this is a great role for you. Your work will help maintain the reputation of Google’s products and make the Internet a better place for everyone.
Website : www.google.com
Qualification : BS/ MS Degree
Experience : Freshers/ Experienced
Job Role : Anti Abuse Engineer
Salary : Best in Industry
Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Eligibility for the Position of Anti Abuse Engineer Profile is BS/ MS Degree
– Applicant should have strong knowledge on web technologies, programming paradigms and algorithms.
– There is no percentage cut off marks
– Both freshers and experienced candidates can apply
– Candidate must have strong knowledge on Oops concepts
– Good knowledge on databases is added as advantage
– Willing to work rotational shifts
– Applicant must have good communication skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
– Experience working in Unix/Linux environments is a plus
– Shortlisted candidates can get interview call letter