Google Off Campus Drive 2020 | Bachelor’s Degree | Web Solutions Engineer | Hyderabad
About Company : Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our company has packed a lot into a relatively young life. Since Google was founded in 1998, we’ve grown to serve millions of people around the world.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 yrs
Job Role: Web Solutions Engineer, Products and Tools Operations
1. Design, build and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
2. Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
3. Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
4. Analyze, review and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance and/or program updates.
5. Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enable other Analytical teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
Experience: 2 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages (e.g., Java, C++, Python), with a focus on development of web applications.
2. Passion for engineering excellence and experience with unit testing, agile project development and bug and change management systems.
3. Proficiency in programming languages.
4. Ability to quickly and independently provide technical solutions to business problems.
5. Ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment and to manage competing priorities and deadlines.