At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can lead longer, fuller lives.We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
The Intern functions as part of the software development team within GE Power.
The primary function of the position is to design & develop software tools focused on improving team productivity for a team working on developing power digital software solutions.
This position requires the ability to work following agile software development principles & engineering practices either as a member of a team or as the sole developer.
– Drive productivity in tool development and contribute substantially to team results.
– Development of new software modules and tools using Java & HTML5.
– Should have Knowledge of software development methodology/processes and life cycle.
– Ensure conformance to coding, design & UX standards.
– Develop code and tests to requirements.
– Run tests to ensure complete conformance to requirements.
– Strong communication skills.
– Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
– Strong experience & understanding of Java technology stack.
– 06 Months Internship profiles solicited.
– Strong problem solving abilities.
– Self-starting, high energy, results driven person with strong interpersonal skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
<a class=”dblclick_btn” href=”https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=1315159&PartnerId=54&SiteId=5346&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&codes=WB2345″> <b><strong>DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !</strong></b> </a>