Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer 1 – Electrical Component
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Graduation in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with Post Graduation in Power Electronics
- Fresh or experienced (~2Yr) Post graduates
This position is for Power electronics design and development engineer, working in Xray – Generation Engineering team at GEBEL. The selected person will report HV and Electrical Engineering Manager at GEBEL.
- The Engineer will work in design and development team of High Frequency High Voltage Generators
- The engineer shall work collaboratively with hardware and software experts in the projects and develop necessary designs and outputs for X-ray Generators
- He/She Should be able to understand requirements, conduct necessary analysis, calculations, simulations, Develop and evaluate power electronics Design concepts as applicable to Generators
- He/She should be able to deliver designs working independently and lead product designs, design changes or Value Engineering productivity programs relevant to X-Ray generator