GE Power Job Openings For 2022 | Freshers | BE/ BTech| Electrical/ Electronic | 2020/ 2021 Batch | System Engineer Intern |Chennai | Apply Online ASAP
Company: GE Power India Ltd
About Company : GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: System Engineer Intern
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University
Intern will work in the field of Electrical design/study and System engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
- Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Electrical Design.
- Work with mentors in system design engineering in Power systems, Converters and Inverters.
- Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
- Provide documentation support in the assigned project
- Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
- Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
- Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN