Company: GE India Technology Pvt Ltd
Engineering Analysis Center of Excellence (EACoE) is the Engineering & technology hub for GE Infrastructure located at the John F Welch Technology Centre, Bangalore.
The team is part of the Global Engineering team of the Infrastructure businesses like Aviation, Energy, Oil & Gas and Water technologies, engaged in high-end design and analysis of Aircraft Engine components, Steam / Gas / Wind Turbines and Generators and mechanical drives for oil & gas applications.
Company Website: http://www.ge.com/in
Positions: Engineer – Project Engineering
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with at least 1 year experience in Engineering project coordination function
- Sound understanding of Engineering fundamentals
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills and creative problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills to work in a cross-functional global team
- Willingness to travel and support site issues.
- Project Management mind-set
- Self-motivated team player
The engineer acts as the primary technical interface of the Engineering function with Commercial Operations, Application Engineering, Compliance/Certification, Sales, Component teams in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Project Management and Projects and Services teams for the Order-to-Remittance (OTR) process for Wind Turbines