GE India Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Edison Engineer | CTC 8.25 LPA | Bangalore | July 2018
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Edison Engineer
Salary: INR. 8,25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Master Degree in Engineering Disciplines (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical or Material Sciences)
- Specialization in the areas of power systems, power electronics, signal processing, controls and optimization, model based diagnostics/analytics, turbo-machinery, heat transfer, fluid flow and aerodynamics, computational materials science, composite materials, mechanics, Non-linear programming, AI, data/text mining and data visualization/analytics.
- Course work and solid understanding of probability, statistics, machine learning, signal processing and data sciences, programming skills in Python / Java, and experience working with real and large data sets through online courses or Data science projects during MS thesis (for Computer science and software candidates)
- Passion for and commitment to engineering and technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP
- The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
- 24-month program of 3 assignment rotations with one or more Global Research Technology Organizations. Rotations may also be at one of the co-located GE Engineering business units
- Technically driven projects reflecting GE business and priorities, with defined goals, reviews and deliverables
- Technical problem-solving skills developed via advanced engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Business skills developed via corporate leadership courses
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for our Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) to conduct applied research in the technology areas to develop the technology pipeline for our Aviation, Healthcare and Power businesses. Individuals with a Master Degree and up to three years of work experience are eligible to apply.