GE India Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Systems Engineer | Bangalore | August 2018
Company: GE India Technology Centre
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Systems Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Civil & Aerospace Engineering
- Experience working on system-related projects, issues and/or technologies.
- Experience in driving design cost targets at system level
- Ability to work in a matrix organizational environment
- System or product-level mindset
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills for simulation results interpretation; Creative problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to work in global organization
- Ability to break-down complex issues, determine possible courses of action, and enable effective decision making
As a Systems Engineer part of the Systems team, you will define the system level strategy to meet the product requirements. The Systems Engineer will have responsibility for system level trades and decisions, design cost, contribution to and approval of requirements (through DMs) and customer facing technical documents and direct contributions to projects as a system engineer. The successful candidate will develop strategies to meet LOCE targets.