GE Diesel Locomotive Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Uttar Pradesh | July 2018
Company: GE Diesel Locomotive Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee
Experience: 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Diploma Engineer from Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics & EEE branch with one year of apprentice/company training
- Maximum age – 21 yrs. as on 01.01.2018
Role Summary: In this role incumbent will be able to learn various aspects of diesel locomotives maintenance while getting a hands on experience and to work on various activities in the maintenance shed,
- Hands on working on locomotives and associated systems / equipment’s for performing service activities like scheduled / unscheduled maintenance / Heavy Maintenance / wreck Repair adhering to timelines, cost and quality.
- Hands-on working on rolling stock products like Engines / Bogies / Brake Systems / Traction Motors / Control Systems / motors / compressor etc
- Able to diagnose faults and ensure adherence to work scopes as defined in the Procedures.
- Ensuring all appropriate documentations are updated as per the requirements of the job.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas to attain highest level of 5S
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and safety policies in his area.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot faults in Locomotive running and oversee specific job works
- Should be comfortable in learning & adopting IT systems for monitoring & maintaining Locomotives
- Ability to promote safe & environmentally compliant work practices