Ford Motors Job Openings For 2021 | Freshers | BE/ BTech/ MBA/ MCA | Software Developer|Chennai | Sep 21 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Ford Motor Company
About Company:- Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
Company Website: www.ford.com
Positions: DPA Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria :
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA/ MBA
- This person will coordinate with various PDO’s like Accounting, PD, Marketing etc.. and various functional teams to develop a cohesive approach to implement various automations using Pega and other automation tools.
- This person will manage several RPA automation projects and drive these projects to successful on-time launch.
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
- Should coordinate with business skill teams, PDO IT teams, Architects and Product vendor (Pega) in developing and deploying the automation solutions.
- Should have good knowldge on RPA/DPA Tools like Pega or Ui Path or Automation anywhere and good knowldge on Process Mining tools like Celonis
- Experience in automation tools like UiPath/PEGA RPA etc..
- Experience in Pega PRPC
- Theoretical knowledge/hands-on exp in Process Mining tools like Celonis et..
- Should have an innovation mindset.
- Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
- Good functional/technical knowledge in various COTS solutions and Integration solutions like APIC & webservices etc..
- Familiarity and usability experience with AGILE processes
- Very good eye for process improvements
- Work with supervisors and specialists in other activities (including vendor personnel) to develop improved procedures simplifying reusable codes.
- Liaise with the team leaders to ensure handover, continuity and consistency within the team as well as among other teams within the department.
- Understand Security Controls processes, need to take care SoA for the products owned.
- A good team player with seamless communication on the project management principles
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN