Company: Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totalling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Company Website: www.flex.com
Positions: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical.
Job Description: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai. This role will require to prepare the Technical Quality Reports
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- To Prepare the Technical Quality Reports
- Undergo training by Site and help for the smooth transition of various technical Quality Reports
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, Quarterly Yield, defect, customer related, supplier quality reports
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win.