FIS Global Off Campus Drive | Freshers | IT Trainee | Pune | June 2018
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: IT Trainee
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- Monitor incoming server alerts in Omnibus Console and provide necessary checking.
- Coordinate, create and escalate incident tickets to onshore support group via Case Management System (CMS).
- Monitor auto generated tickets in CMS and escalate to appropriate support teams thru email, IM or call. (Wintel, Unix, Database, Web, Midrange, Network, Backup & Storage etc.)
- Receive incoming calls from clients and assist them with regards to Hardware issues (EMC hardware replacement) and other concerns related to server issues.
- Turnover issues to next shift and provide tables of existing ticket issues that needs to be monitored, communicated or follow-up to support teams.
- Monitoring critical reveille alerts of clients and dispatch as soon as possible to appropriate support group.
- Provide 24/7 support to FIS clients.
- Incident Management