Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers| BE/ BTech/ BSc | Graduate Software Engineer | Gurgaon | Sep 21 |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Expedia India
About Company : Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Graduate Software Development Engineer I
Primary Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification for Expedia Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Available to start on January 24th 2022
- Graduated in 2020-2021 with a degree in a technical subject (e.g. Computer Science, Math)
- Experience in agile/Scrum software development practices is beneficial
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and Object-oriented programming concepts are preferred
- Experience developing and supporting e-commerce systems and conducting A/B testing scenarios is a plus
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of partners (e.g., internal, external, technical, non-technical people)
We pave the route for our early careers talent to go far and fast with accelerated career development. By joining the 2022 Expedia Group Graduate Program as a Software Development Engineer, you’ll be immersed in our Platform Architecture, Tech & Data Stacks, complete two 6-month rotations and discover which part of travel technology excites you the most, before reaching your Destination Role with us.
About the Graduate Program:
- Team Rotations: two 6-month rotations within different teams in the same office, to build knowledge across Expedia Group divisions. Contribute to meaningful work that makes a positive impact on travel, all while advancing your career
- Onboarding: 1-week training that covers technical and professional skills, plus an introduction to Expedia Group
- Learning Series: communities, technology talks and regular workshops to build your technical and interpersonal skills
- Leadership Series: opportunities to ask questions directly to our leaders during events, and to learn about their career journeys
- Social Events and Networking: build your network with other Graduates on the program during regular socials and join our Inclusion Business Groups
- Support Network: mentorship from a dedicated structure of Buddies, Mentors, Managers, the Early Careers and the L&D teams
- Benefits: Leisure Travel & Wellness Reimbursement, Travel Discounts, Family & Friends Discounts, Employee Assistance Program, RSUs (Restricted Stock Units)
- Destination Role: after experiencing different teams during two rotations, select a preferred Destination Role to join, with us
Travel is much more than simply reaching your destination. Along the way, you’ll utilise your technical skills, in our agile environment, to develop next-generation technologies through our web applications and e-commerce sites. You will make an immediate impact by crafting scalable solutions, and work with teams to iterate on features quickly and efficiently. From the back-end supply and database functions, to new user interfaces for more than 140 branded travel sites, there is no shortage of opportunity for technical innovation at Expedia Group.
- As part of our development team, you’ll actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements capturing, functional and technical design, development, testing and roll-out, and support.
- Solve sophisticated business problems by utilizing disciplined development methodology, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Provide quality implementation and testing of a component or feature with peer and manager support
- Drive technical implementation at the application or product level for small projects
- Supply improvements to solutions for a given problem
- With help from your peers and managers, you’ll resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur and follow through on details and drive issues to closure
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN