Etihad Cabin Crew Mega Walk-In |February 24, March 2,16, April 10,17, 24|High School or Any Graduate |Abu Dhabi
CABIN CREW INVITE ONLY ASSESSMENT
An invite only assessment is an invitation only event for selected candidates who have been invited after a CV Drop or have applied online.
To attend an Assessment Day you must have either attended a CV Drop or applied online and have received an invitation. If you have not been invited you will not be allowed to stay for the Assessment Day.
2016 Invite Walk-In Days:
1. Abu Dhabi – Feb 24
2. Abu Dhabi – March 2
3. Abu Dhabi – March 16
4. Abu Dhabi – April 10
5. Abu Dhabi – April 17
6. Abu Dhabi – April 24
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos nor body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No criminal record.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.