Engineers India Limited (EIL) Recruitment 2018 | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) | Engineer | 54 Vacancies | CTC 14.31 LPA | Across India | June 2018
Company: Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is one of the leading design and engineering organizations in South Asia. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.
Company Website: www.engineersindia.com
Total Vacancies: 54
- Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Engineer (Mecahnical) – 10 Posts
- Engineer (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Engineer (Safety) – 5 Posts
- Engineer (Welding/ NDT) – 5 Posts
- Engineer Planning (Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Engineer (Contracts & Purchase) – 9 Posts
- Engineer (Mass Transfer) – 1 Post
- Engineer (Heat Transfer/Heat Exchangers) – 1 Post
- Engineer (2G Ethanol/Biofuels/Waste to Fuel/Energy) – 1 Post
- Engineer (Process Design) – 2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 1 Year
Salary: CTC INR 14.31 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant disciplines with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/ CPI
- The relevant disciplines are Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical Engg.
- BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical/ Metallurgy discipline with minimum 65% marks or eqv. CGPA/ CPI. AND
- Possessing valid ASNT/ISNT NDT LEVEL II Certification in RT and UT
Age limit (As on 30.05.2018): Below 28 years
Place of posting:
The place of posting for Construction Engineers/Officers in all levels shall be at construction sites/offices and for others may be at Head Office New Delhi / Gurugram, Regional Offices at Chennai, Vadodara, Kolkata, Branch Office at Mumbai, Inspection Offices and Construction Sites etc. However, the place of posting can be anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the organizational requirement.
The selection process of Engineer posts will be based on Interview.Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview.
Interview Centre: Delhi.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20th June 2018