DXC Job Openings For 2023 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2020 – 2022 Batch | .NET Core Developer| Bangalore
Company: DXC Technology
About Company : DXC Technology is an end-to-end services company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC was formed in 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (formerly Electronic Data Systems)
Company Website: www.dxc.technology
Positions: .NET Core Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology – related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Hands on working experience in C#. NET, VB.NET, .NET Core
- Hands on working experience in .Net Framework, Web API, WCF, Microservices
- Knowledge on Design Patterns
- Experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle Database
- Should have expertise in OOPS concepts, Exception handling, collections, Data structure and algorithms
- Work in cross functional teams to drive effective creation of Minimum Viable Products that bring business value faster.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Think creatively to solve the user problem with holistic and simple solution
- Support to maintain and improve the application functionality
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to coding standards and guidelines
- Develops /Write code and tests, deploy application functionality to meet requirement specification / In-Scope User Stories
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Build products aligned to help our clients succeed in the industry
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle
- Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity and to do this with the team
- Contribute to each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release using DevOps best practices such as continuous Integration, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN