Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
In India, they offer a range of Audit & Enterprise risk, Tax Consulting and Financial advisory services across thirteen cities. Their existence for over a century in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Positions: Associate Analyst
Qualification: BCA, BSc (CS & IT only) 2015/ 2016 Batch
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Salary: INR 3.3 LPA
The Associate Analyst that join the Firm are recent college graduates. Their work experience is generally limited to a few internships, usually not exceeding three – six months. Regardless of the service line they are assigned to, AAs are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they will be working in. As part of the on-boarding process on projects, AAs will be provided with training/awareness aimed at building their proficiency in the role. It involves development of technical and behavioural skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
- Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
- Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
- Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
- Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly
Last Date to Apply: ASAP