Dell Openings 2020 | Any Graduate | Software Quality Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company :
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer
1. Authors and executes test cases and testing methodology for manual and/or automated tests.
2. Understands and adheres to delivery/quality targets established during regression and testing phase.
3. Contribute to test automation activities through knowledge of coding/programming in current languages.
4. Develops new test methodologies or processes, re-evaluates existing processes. Contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
5. General understanding of business environment. Fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across work groups.
6. Responsible for providing requirements and specifications for the test cases. Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively.
7. Fully competent in the design, implementation, and maintenance of a test environment, including necessary equipment, configuration, and software.
8. Demonstrated skill with developing appropriate test methodologies. Fully competent in the use of necessary tools and applications.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 2+ years of experience in Software Testing.
1. Expertise in test automation (specifically in UI Automation), Exposure to Test Framework and Techniques.
2.. Proven expertise in integration of automation test cases into CI/CD pipelines
3. Good knowledge in SDLC
4. Ability to understand the requirements and provide effective test artifacts and Solutions
5. Ability to communicate clearly the needs to the internal & external cross functional teams
6. Ability to troubleshoot the issues and provide solutions with the functional & domain knowledge
7. Cross-Functional skill; Communication skills; Problem solving skills.