Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Engineering Graduates
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
2. Utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
3. Follows source code and file revision control for projects, Code reviews, Unit Testing processes.
Qualification: Engineering Graduates
1. Development Skills (C/C++/C#)
2. Data Protection and Storage Concepts
3. Debugging Skills
4. OS knowledge (Windows or Linux)