Dell Off Campus Drive | Freshers /Exp | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
Company Name : Dell India
Company Website : www.dell.com
Position : Software Engineer 1
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 to 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
- Client Hardware knowledge and trouble shooting skills. Experience in Server/Client Hardware
- Work experience with BIOS, Firmware and Drivers
- Should be Experienced in Selenium, RestAPI, Python/Java and PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with automation development and tools
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.