Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 0 – 2+ yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Successful participation on software development projects
2. Continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market
3. Collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives
4. Developing technical expertise within assigned area
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field
Experience: 0 – 2+ years of relevant experience in software development using C/C++.
1. Experience developing software for embedded systems or multi-core CPU environments
2. Experience with Flash or other storage-class memory media technologies
3. Experience with RAID, caching, fault-tolerant, or distributed systems
4. Experience with NVMe, NVMeoF, SAS, FC, iSCSI, FICON or other storage I/O protocols
5. Experience working on large, established code bases and with global teams.