Company: DELL India
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Svc IT Development Program Sr Associate II
- BE/ B.Tech / Any Graduate 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass out.
- Candidates should have completed his degree and should possess the degree certificate.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
- 0 – 2 years of work experience (market research, social media analytics/Social media listening & Insights, business analyst, would be preferred)
- Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of statistics in business applications.
- Excellent executive report writing skills.
- Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts
- Preference will be for candidates with 60% marks and above.
- Responsible for monitoring client conversations on various social media platforms (using data aggregation tools such as Brandwatch, Radian6, etc) to create reports which include metrics and insights which help the client to make business decisions.
- Analyze the initial client requirements to create reporting templates
- Listen, monitor and analyze social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders.
- Analyze the social media conversations for sentiment
- Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” online conversation in target relevant sites.
- Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
- Maintain familiarity with social media tools.
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Last date to apply : 4th November 2015