Dell Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Any Graduates | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Engineer – Ruby on Rails
1. You will design and develop application code in App volumes Manager using Ruby on Rails. You will need to be able to learn and develop the existing product.
2. You will have to perform analysis on categories of application that may not virtualize easily and implement solutions to solve the virtualization problem.
3. You will need to produce software design and execute them for new use cases for application virtualization.
4. Along with the new feature development, you would also be expected to jump into customer issues and escalation and resolve them with quality deliverables.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. You will design software and write code in Ruby on Rails applications with SQL databases (Postgres, SQL Server) and debug software virtualization failures in Windows user-mode and kernel-mode
2. You will implement and improve processes around DevOps, Agile, and CI/CD
3. Implement solutions for application isolation using test-driven development with 100% code coverage
4. You will have a string experience in consuming and creating Restful APIs.
6. Read and review code from other developers to reduce bugs, improve implementations, and expand your knowledge
7. Investigate and reproduce complex bugs using logs from several infrastructure components
8. Participate in the Agile Scrum process and attend stand-up, planning, grooming, review, and retrospective meetings
9. Work on a small team of engineers on a daily basis, using Agile engineering practices and continuous integration
10. You will also be working on making sure you produce automated feature testing scripts to enable smooth feature regression.