Dell Off Campus Drive 2020 | 1 – 3 yrs | Any Graduate | Software Engineer | Hyderabad | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer – IT
1. Responsible for the gathering of requirements, analysis, design and implementation of high-quality code for highly complex components in a given product with a focus on software installation solutions.
2. Prioritize own work regarding the development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
3. Responsible for the development and implementation of customized web applications. Assists in establishing group priorities relative to basic or very specific business needs.
4. Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope.
5. Performs estimation efforts on projects. Conducts a range of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
6. Logs defects and identifies course of action.
Experience: 1 – 3 years of total software/IT engineering/code development experience.
1. Hands on experience in Java/J2EE, Oracle SQL/PL SQL
2. Strong knowledge of core Java, jdbc, JSP, servlets, JMS.
3. Exposure on MVC Frameworks
4. Knowledge/experience on Spring boot, Node JS, CSS, web development
5. Knowledge on Gitlab, CI/CD (Dev Ops) tools
6. Test Automation and Exposure on ERP package application development is added advantage
7. Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; work with minimal supervision while delivering on action items in a timely fashion.