Dell India Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Analyst/ SW Engineer | Bangalore | November 2017 | Apply Online
Company: Dell India
About company :-
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Analyst/ SW Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS)
The Mobile Application Developer will have ownership of applications identified on an as-needed basis. In addition to maintaining the canned technical architectures, they will be responsible for adding, maintaining and extending the packaged application’s components. Developers will work closely with the functional resources to ensure that applications are fulfilling business requirements. Activities will include all aspects of development lifecycles (e.g. analysis, design, development, test, etc.). Developers will be responsible for reviewing and approving code, tech designs and unit test plans for associate application developers and application developers. Developers may be made responsible for ensuring application development standards are adhered to, both for their own development and that of application developers and associate application developers within their immediate group. This individual may also need to manage day-to-day activities of an offshore production support team.
- Develops and maintains Mobile applications for customers, Partners & Dell Employees.
- Authors Technical Designs (TDs) that define how a functional design will be technically enabled.
- Develops Unit Test Plans to test programs and ensures that standards and policies are adhered to.
- Obtains Technical Designs and Unit Test plan reviews from other Programming Staff and may perform Test Designs and Unit Test plan reviews of other developers; also responsible for mentoring junior developers with code reviews, design reviews, and unit
- Develops and unit tests application programs as specified in Technical Designs and obtains code reviews from other Programming Staff, while ensuring that all programming standards and policies are adhered to.
- Provides production support of applications in production by trouble shooting issues, proposing solutions, develops and tests fixes, and migrates solution.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to development best practices and standards of associate application developers and application developers within their immediate group and may be required to act as Solution Delivery Lead (SDL) representing IT on particular projects
- 1+ years of Mobile experience with phone and tablets is preferable.
- 1+ years’ experience in the design and development of enterprise Mobile applications is preferable.
- Must be able to code in Java.
- Must have strong understanding of various architectural and design patterns.
- Good to have expertise in Quality Assurance processes.
- Experience working on Android SDK versions, eclipse/Android studio tools, unit testing Framework, APIs, 3rd party libraries is preferable.
- rmance optimizations, security assessment & mitigation.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in the English language.
- Experience using source control like SVN, GIT and continuous integration like Jenkins is preferable.