Company: Dell India
About Company :-
Dell Inc. is an American privately owned multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Bearing the name of its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell was listed at number 51 in the Fortune 500 list, until 2014. After going private in 2013, the newly confidential nature of its financial information prevents the company from being ranked by Fortune.
Company Website: www.dell.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 1- 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech MCA
- BS/MS degree or equivalent Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Coding skills in C or C++, ability to understand complex, large scale C/C++ code.
- Knowledge in Python or any scripting language.
- Good debugging and core analysis skills and preferably having knowledge in GDB.
- Understanding of SAN and NAS products.
- Comfortable working with Linux based platforms.
- Good understanding of CIFS,NFS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Escalation Engineering team is responsible to work on customer issues, provide solutions to unblock the customer situations and perform Root cause analysis.
- Provides engineering level support to EMC Global Technical Support groups.
- Good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Able to setup complex development environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Provide RCA and/or review RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions