Our Engineering Tomorrow mindset dates back to September 1, 1933, when Mads Clausen founded Danfoss in his parents’ farmhouse in Nordborg, Denmark. Since then, the business has grown from a solo enterprise into one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy-efficient and innovative solutions, employing a staff of more than 22,000 and with sales in more than 100 countries.
Experience 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role Software Engineer
1. To actively take part in deriving key software requirements.
2. Responsible for coding, testing and review with all stakeholders.
3. Adherence to development process and provide inputs in cost/schedule estimation.
4. Work seamlessly with software development tools and processes to meet product requirements.
1. Understanding the software requirements and high level design thoroughly
2. Execute high level design, detail design into code
3. Develop and execute comprehensive unit testing
4. Involve and support in developer integration testing
5. Ensure thorough documentation and commenting of code
6. Adherence to excellence in coding practices
1. BE/B.Tech/ in CS/ECE, MCA
2. Between 1 to 2 years in software development
3. Freshers with skills in software development can also apply for this position.
4. Excellent software language proficiency, especially in C# and WPF.
5. Must be familiar with xml, database sql, c, c++.
6. Conversant with coding guidelines in software products.
7. Should have good knowledge on debugging and used different tools like Microsoft visual studio c# IDE.
8. Exposure to Android and iOS development would be an added advantage.