Cypress OFF Campus Drive |Freshers |Any Graduate|0-1 years|CAD Engineer|Bangalore|June 2016
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives such as PowerPSoC® solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, CapSense® touch sensing and TrueTouch® solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge® solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets. Cypress is also a leader in high-performance memories and programmable timing devices. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY.
1. Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2GDS flow.
2. Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
3. Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design.
4. Candidate must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data.
5. Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
6. The work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
7. While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work.
8. Requires MS Engineering Degree or equivalent.
9. Experience in hardware management and scripting is desired.
10. Having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
Need to understand basic devices and RTL coding.
Person should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation.
Person will be working on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies.
Need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software.
Having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !