CSC Off Campus Drive|0-2 years |Any Graduate|System Administrator |Chennai|March 2016
Computer Sciences Corp is a global leader of next generation information technology (IT) services and solutions. The Company’s mission is to enable superior returns on our client’s technology investments through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and global scale. Computer Sciences Corp has approximately 87,000 employees and reported revenue of $13.8 billion for the 12 months ended June 28, 2013.Our people do amazing things to help businesses, government and communities solve their toughest challenges.
· Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
· Daily system monitoring, verifying and reviewing all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes etc.
· Regular security monitoring to identify possible disturbance, performing daily backup operations.
· Investigating and troubleshoot all issues related to IT infrastructure for internal teams or clients using telephone/emails etc.
· Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Performing regular updates and upgrades as and when necessary.
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements of the company/client.
Should posses Good Communication & Basic Computer knowledge and typing skill.
Microsoft operating system & Trouble shooting Skills.
SNOW & Remedy User Level Training.
Knowledge on z/OS, DB2/IMS, CICS, STORAGE (Foundation Level), AS400 Basics.
Knowledge or Certification related to ITIL, CCNA, A+, N+, MCSE, Diploma in LAN/WAN/Network.