CricBuzz Off Campus Drive|Freshers/Exp|DevOps Engineer |Bangalore|February 2016
Cricbuzz, the most popular destination for Cricket in India, provides all round coverage of international, domestic and T20 cricket tournaments from around the world.
Alongside its extremely popular website and mobile site, Cricbuzz’s mobile applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry are the no. 1 cricket apps on the respective app stores.
Company Website: www.cricbuzz.com
Positions: DevOps Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduates/ BE/ B.Tech
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Experience in Linux Administration in production environments.
- Strong understanding of current network protocols, architecture, and design.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and management of cluster and deployments on a very large scale.
- Experience with various monitoring tools and concepts.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL. NoSQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like Perl, Bash, Python etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.