Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Auto, Aero, Mech, Civil, CSE, EEE, E&C, I&E; M.Sc/ MCA | Engineer Trainee | PAN India
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
About Company :
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Engineer Trainee – Service Desk
Salary: INR. 3.38 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Location: Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Gurgaon/ Kolkata.
- 2018 & 2019 batch of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
– Group Discussion
– Technical Interview
– Voice Assessment
– HR Discussion